LICENSED VETERINARY TECHNICIAN – FT or PT team member for our busy Perry Pet – Livonia Center office. New grad or experienced applicants considered. Successful applicant is self-motivated, with excellent communication skills and thorough attention to detail. Some evening and weekend hours. We offer high quality equipment, great co-workers and outstanding patient care. Salary commensurate with experience and excellent benefits. Please e-mail resumes to email@example.com
FT/PT Companion Animal DVM’s wanted to join our Perry Pet family. Business at all four clinics continues to grow. Digital x-ray, digital dental x-ray, ultrasound, IDEXX equipment and clinical system. Good medicine, skilled and caring staff. No emergency hours. Clinics located between Buffalo and Rochester. Four season climate, plenty of shopping, cultural, dining and sporting opportunities. Flexible schedule, salary commensurate with experience and excellent benefits. If you enjoy interacting with clients and establishing relationships and practicing good medicine with good people please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
FT/PT Dairy Production Medicine Associate DVM’s wanted to join our growing road service located in western and central New York. Skills in any of the following desired: herd health, routine bovine medicine, nutrition, milk quality, ET service. Spanish a plus. Four season climate, plenty of shopping, cultural, dining and sporting opportunities. Flexible schedule, salary commensurate with experience and excellent benefits. If you enjoy interacting with clients and establishing relationships please apply to email@example.com
Jr. SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR
Assists with all technology services for Perry Veterinary Clinic, LP.L.L.C. Contribute to the design, development, and maintenance of IT infrastructure in support of all functions of the clinic. Serve as technical consultant for all hardware configuration and maintenance. Assist in providing onsite PC and system support, maintenance, and repair to farms and other customers associated with the clinic. Reports directly to the Manager of Information Systems.
- Troubleshoot problems for employee desktop PCs, laptops, mobile devices, and printers
- Provide assistance to all staff on Company and Customer software programs
- Support the Windows Server Infrastructure for all locations and endpoints
- Research and architect out of the box solutions to support business needs
- Provide technical expertise in the Windows OS environment
- Develop and implement best practices and engineering standards
- Create and maintain automation using both packaged tools as well as various Windows scripting languages (PowerShell, VbScript, batch, etc.)
- Work closely with hardware, software, storage, backup, network to develop and deliver optimized, end-to-end technology solutions
- Be comfortable with participating in meetings, and creating and/or presenting deliverables such as technical architecture documents, technical drawings, and presentations
- Collaborate and consult with users, vendors, and other Information Technology staff to implement technology projects, automate processes, and develop improvements to existing network, infrastructure, and server systems.
- LAN/WAN support
- Provide on-site and remote support to multiple users and systems, as a team and as an individual.
- Be able to assess, understand, and prioritize IT needs, and work with a sense of urgency to satisfy those needs.
- Identify patterns of issues and recommend solutions.
- Working closely with the IT teams to provide a robust and stable infrastructure on which to build our products.
- Providing employee support as well as learning about our servers, infrastructure and network
- Administration of all server systems
- Provisioning hardware and software licenses
- Participate in the development and maintenance of relevant network documentation and network component inventory. This includes assisting in the design, documentation, and testing of disaster recovery initiatives identifying deficiencies and recommending enhancements to plan as necessary.
- Analyze, monitor, and advise/report any network/systems performance issues, bottlenecks, potential security weakness, or on-going network or systems concerns and work with IT Management toward resolution.
- Continually acquire technical and business knowledge; research and remain current on new technological developments, and information resources.
- Presenting ongoing recommendations for operational improvements and managing technical projects
- Monitor and respond to alerts and issues
- Perform all other duties that may be assigned by management
- Knowledge of Windows Server systems administration including Active Directory, DNS, and IIS, Exchange, and SQL Server
- Solid knowledge of TCP/IP networking including routing and switching, WAN to WAN, VLANs, VPN tunnels
- Experience building, monitoring and maintaining relational databases
- Experience building, monitoring and maintaining networks
- Virtualization under Hyper-V
- Ability to self-start and prioritize, plan, organize, and manage multiple tasks efficiently in a very demanding environment.
- Telephony support (SIP, DID, PRI, T1, analog)
- Remote access, data backup, VPN, firewall, disaster recovery support
- Microsoft Windows 10 and 7
- Microsoft Office 2016 and 2013, 2010, 2007)
- Microsoft Server 2016, 2012, 2008 R2
- Demonstrate familiarity with routing and switching concepts, TCP/IP protocol/port, IP subnetting, VLAN’s.
- Understanding of IT security principals including usage and implementation of end-point security applications, firewalls, IDS/IPS, SEIM and security best practices.
- Bachelor’s Degree or
- 4+ years professional experience in a Systems/Network Engineer or similar type role
- Be able to lift and move equipment (PCs, monitors, printers, etc.) up to 50 pounds
- Candidate must have reliable transportation and a clean, valid Driver’s License
- Must be flexible with schedule to work some evenings and weekends for projects and after hours support
- Possess effective listening, oral, and written communication skills to work directly and effectively with end users, management, and peers.
- Present ideas clearly and concisely, and to ask appropriate questions while listening attentively.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables in situations where only limited information may be available and limited standardization exists
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions in written and oral formats
- Knowledge of Cloud Based architecture is a plus
- Website experience, WordPress, and Magento is a plus
- Professional/Technical Certifications are a plus
Salary Range $32,000 – $37,000 depending on experience
We gladly accept resumes for all positions anytime as we will keep them on file should a position become available. Email your resume to Brittany at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail your resume to:
Perry Veterinary Clinic, PLLC
Attention B. Montford
3180 Route 246
Perry NY, 4530